If you love World of Color, the nighttime water spectacular at Disney California Adventure, and are on Facebook, check out these great World of Color Facebook Timeline Cover Photos! All of these are free Facebook covers featuring photos taken by Tom Bricker at Disney California Adventure. These photos are all the optimal size to fit Facebook timeline.
If you’re looking for a different Disney theme park or hotel, check out our Disney Facebook Covers Index, where you can find covers from all of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts!
Scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions on how to use these World of Color Facebook Cover Photos on your Facebook profile.
1. Click the photo you’d like to use for your Cover photo
2. Right click the photo and choose “Save Image As…”
3. Save the image to a location on your computer
4. Go to your Facebook Profile
5. Click “Add A Cover/Change Cover”
6. Choose “Upload Photo…”
5. Click “Browse” and select your Cover
6. Click “Open” and you’re done!
Unlike most free Facebook Cover providers, we will not be adding watermarks to these Covers; in lieu of that, please add a comment to the entry on your Timeline indicating that you’ve added or changed your cover stating “New Cover provided free courtesy of http://DisneyTouristBlog.com. Check it out for great Disney Facebook Covers!” It helps spread the word about our website, which we really appreciate! Thanks and enjoy!