It’s time for a look at Outdoor Kitchen food booth menus for the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, the spring and summer event at Walt Disney World. Plus, food photos and work-in-progress reviews of fan-favorite savory snacks, decadent desserts, and drinks. (Updated March 6, 2021.)
For 2021, the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 3 through July 5, 2021 at Walt Disney World. Let’s start with our individual booth reviews for each of the Outdoor Kitchens. These include menus, food photos, prices, what’s recommended, not worth the money, and more:
Outdoor Kitchen food booths are all located throughout the World Showcase pavilions, Future World, and the World ShowPlace event center, just like the marketplaces at the EPCOT festivals before them. These food booths open each day from park opening until park closing.
The 2021 Taste of EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival has several additions, as the lineup has grown by 5 booths from that event to 20 Outdoor Kitchens. That’s still a smaller slate than normally featured at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, the park’s flagship culinary event.
The newest Outdoor Kitchens are the EPCOT Sunshine Griddle offering brunch items, and EPCOT Farmers Feast, which will feature a rotating seasonal menu of local ingredients throughout the festival. As noted above with our “Best of the Fest” label, EPCOT Sunshine Griddle is our favorite Outdoor Kitchen of 2021. There’s also a new design for the popular Orange Bird sipper–expect long lines for Citrus Blossom the first couple weeks of the event as every diehard Walt Disney World fan buys one, and every eBay pirate buys one-hundred.
Returning to EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival is the Garden Graze, a food stroll highlighting five offerings listed in the Festival Passport. Upon your Garden Graze purchase, you will receive a stamp for your Festival Passport. Once you’ve collected all five stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen to receive a complimentary prize exclusive to the festival. Complete the Garden Graze at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT at any time during the festival to complete your Garden Graze.
Anyway, here are the food booth menus for the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival…
Honey Bee-stro Food Items:
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly; new).
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese (new).
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses.
Honey Bee-stro Drinks:
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic).
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, Fla. (new).
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka.
Flavor Full Kitchen Food Items:
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs.
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls.
Flavor Full Kitchen Drinks:
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic).
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic).
Refreshment Port Food Items:
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based; new).
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime (gluten/wheat friendly).
Refreshment Port Drinks:
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, Mich. (new).
- Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice (new).
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters (new).
Citrus Blossom Food Items:
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (gluten/wheat friendly; new).
- Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot (new).
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble.
Citrus Blossom Drinks:
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic; new).
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, Fla.
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, Fla. (new).
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, Fla.
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy.
- Beer Flight.
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle Food Items:
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta (new).
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa.
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise (new).
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon (new).
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle Drinks:
- Froot Loops Shake (non-alcoholic; new).
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka (new).
Pineapple Promenade Food Items:
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips.
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake.
- DOLE Whip (plant-based).
Pineapple Promenade Drinks:
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (non-alcoholic).
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava, Asheville, N.C. (new).
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, Ky. (new).
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, Fla.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- DOLE Whip topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
- Pineapple Beer Flight.
Trowel & Trellis Food Items:
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based; new).
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based; new).
Trowel & Trellis Drinks:
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic; new).
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La. (new).
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar (new).
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany) Foods:
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze).
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese.
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries.
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, Fla.
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria.
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur.
- Beer Flight.
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure) Foods:
- Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice (new).
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters.
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard.
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream.
- Pecan Praline.
Magnolia Terrace Drinks:
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice (new).
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, N.C. (new).
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, La.
- Beer Flight.
Funnel Cake (American Adventure)
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar.
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco) Food Items:
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons, and Anchovy Breadcrumbs (new).
- Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew (new).
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based; Garden Graze; new).
Taste of Marrakesh Drinks:
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Fla. (new).
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain (new).
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France) Food Items:
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple.
La Isla Fresca Drinks:
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic).
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, Fla. (new).
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.
Festival Favorites Food Items:
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue, and House-made Pickle.
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade, and Smoked Paprika Oil.
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue.
Festival Favorites Drinks:
- Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic).
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine.
EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace) Food Items – Rotating Menu 1:
- Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive (new).
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream, and Candied Walnuts (new).
EPCOT Farmers Feast Drinks:
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla. (new).
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin (new).
Cider House (World Showplace) Food Items:
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream.
Cider House Drinks:
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, Fla. (new).
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, Va. (new).
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, Mich. (new).
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK.
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery. Pure Brewed Organic Lager.
- Cider Flight.
Northern Bloom (Canada) Food Items:
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables.
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato.
Northern Bloom Beverages:
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic).
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, Fla.
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, Ill. (new).
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky.
- Beer Flight.
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico) Food Items:
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (gluten/wheat friendly).
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based).
Jardin de Fiestas Drinks:
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur, and a hint of smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim.
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a Sprig of Thyme.
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus notes made with Caribbean Seawater and served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater.
Lotus House (China) Food Items:
- Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce (new).
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce.
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons.
Lotus House Beverages:
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic).
- Jasmine Draft Beer.
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba.
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice, and Soda Water.
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls, and Soda Water (new).
Primavera Kitchen (Italy) Food Items:
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella.
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce.
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange.
Primavera Kitchen Drinks:
- Peroni Pilsner.
- Pinot Grigio.
- Rosa Regale.
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco.
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila.
Hanami (Japan) Food Items:
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut.
- Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce (new).
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.
- Sakura Zen Ale.
- Pineapple Sake.
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint (new).
Fleur de Lys (France) Food Items:
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust.
- Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi (new).
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop.
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel (new).
Fleur de Lys Drinks:
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer.
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor.
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir (new).
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient (new).
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice.
Planning a Walt Disney World trip? Learn about hotels on our Walt Disney World Hotels Reviews page. For where to eat, read our Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews. To save money on tickets or determine which type to buy, read our Tips for Saving Money on Walt Disney World Tickets post. Our What to Pack for Disney Trips post takes a unique look at clever items to take. For what to do and when to do it, our Walt Disney World Ride Guides will help. For comprehensive advice, the best place to start is our Walt Disney World Trip Planning Guide for everything you need to know!
Do you have any favorite savory snacks, decadent desserts, or beautiful beverages from the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival? Any least favorite items? Do you think the food is worth the high price tags given the attention to detail, or is it all still overpriced? What are you looking forward to trying at the Outdoor Kitchen food booths? Any questions? Hearing from you is half the fun, so please share your thoughts in the comments!