Our Walt Disney World restaurant reviews will help you book the best dining options, whether you’re on the Disney Dining Plan or paying out of pocket and using the Tables in Wonderland Card for a discount. Each review contains a detailed description of the restaurant, along with lots of Disney food photos from that restaurant (in the case of food reviews, often pictures speak louder than words!) Since there are literally hundreds of restaurants at Walt Disney World, the choices can be overwhelming. We’ve dined at the majority of Walt Disney World restaurants in the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and these reviews are based on many years of visiting the parks and these restaurants.
If a restaurant that you’re considering is absent from the reviews below, feel free to ask about it in the comments. We’ve thus far only reviewed a portion of the restaurants at which we’ve dined. We’ve started adding a lot more Disney Springs restaurants (and plan on adding more!) as the dining scene has dramatically improved there in the last couple of years. In fact, as of Summer 2017 (this post was last updated June 13, 2017), we’d recommend trying to do multiple meals at Disney Springs. Quite the change from a few years ago, when the only thing worth doing at Disney Springs (then Downtown Disney) was Raglan Road!
Our Walt Disney World restaurant reviews are based solely on cuisine and ambiance–not service. For most of these reviews, we eat at a restaurant at least a couple of times before reviewing it, as quality can vary from one day to the next. If there’s one big caveat to these reviews, it’s that Walt Disney World restaurants can be very inconsistent: we may have a horrible meal at a restaurant one night and you may have a fantastic at the same restaurant the next night, or vice-a-versa. This is especially true of service, which is why we don’t factor that into our scores except in certain (noted) circumstances. Due to this inconsistency, we recommend reading a few reviews (not just ours!) of the same restaurant before making a decision on it.
When we started this blog, we only had a handful of reviews, most of which were for Walt Disney World. We started a “Disney Dining Reviews Index” page to organize them all. As we’ve added a lot more Disneyland Resort restaurant reviews plus restaurant reviews from Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Disneyland Resort Paris, we’ve realized we need better organization. This Walt Disney World restaurant-specific page highlights our best WDW restaurant reviews, plus other resources to help you plan your dining options at Walt Disney World.
With that said, here are the reviews and food photos from various Walt Disney World restaurants…
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Coral Reef Review (Future World)
- Electric Umbrella Review (Future World)
- Garden Grill Review (Future World)
- Sunshine Seasons Review (Future World)
- Le Cellier Review (World Showcase, Canada)
- San Angel Inn Restaurante Review (World Showcase, Mexico)
- Biergarten Review (World Showcase, Germany)
- Lotus Blossom Cafe Review (World Showcase, China)
- Via Napoli Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tutto Italia Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tokyo Dining Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Katsura Grill Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Liberty Inn Review (World Showcase, American Adventure)
- Chefs de France Review (World Showcase, France)
- Bistro de Paris Review (World Showcase, France)
- L’Artisan des Glaces Review (World Showcase, France)
- Les Halles Bakery Review (World Showcase, France)
- Tangierine Cafe Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Spice Road Table Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Restaurant Marrakesh Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Akershus Princess Breakfast Review (World Showcase, Norway)
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Review (World Showcase, Norway)
- Rose & Crown Pub Review (World Showcase, UK)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Water Parks & Disney Springs
As mentioned at the start of the article, these are just a portion of the Walt Disney World restaurants we’ve tried. If you have questions about other restaurants, please leave them in the comments. We haven’t dined everywhere, but we’ll help with advice where we have!
Other Walt Disney World Dining Resources
We’ll update this page regularly as we do more Walt Disney World dining reviews. Some upcoming restaurants to be reviewed include Chef Mickey’s, Electric Umbrella, Mama Melrose, and others! It’s also a good idea to search the menus of different Disney restaurants to see which restaurants might appeal most to your family–given all of the choices, that can be a smart way to narrow things down.
Want more dining tips? Check out our 101 Delicious Walt Disney World Dining Tips. If you are planning a Walt Disney World trip, make sure to also read our comprehensive Walt Disney World Trip Planning Guide to make the most of your experience!
For updates on Walt Disney World, the latest news, discount information, and tips, sign up for our free monthly newsletter!
Which Walt Disney World restaurants are your favorites? Anywhere you don’t like? Hearing from you is half the fun, so please share your thoughts or any comments you have in the comments!