Our Disney restaurant reviews offer food photos, menu recommendations, info & tips, and thoughts on 300+ counter and table service dining spots at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Tokyo, Paris and beyond. These cover best and worst meals, pros & cons, value for money, and more. We’ll help you choose where to eat based upon theme, ambiance, cuisine, cost, and other factors. (Updated January 23, 2020.)
Below you’ll find a regularly updated index with links to every Disney restaurant we’ve ever reviewed. This includes the new dining in the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge lands at Disneyland and Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World, plus several celebrity chef restaurants in Orlando’s Disney Springs and California’s Downtown Disney.
With over a dozen new Disney restaurants set to open in 2020, including Regal Eagle Smokehouse and Space 220 Restaurant in Epcot, Marvel Land’s Pym Test Kitchen, La Taverne de Gaston Beauty and the Beast restaurant, and more we’ll have plenty more updates in the near future…
Essentially, this is a look at every Walt Disney World and Disneyland restaurant we’ve ever reviewed, plus Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Aulani restaurants. Each review starts with a description of the restaurant, useful info, interior photos and thoughts on theme, followed by food photos and reviews of each item we tried. Each review concludes with out overall impressions, pros and cons of the restaurant, and whether we’d recommend it.
Sarah and I have dined at nearly 300 different Disney restaurants in the last few years–more unique Disney restaurants than any other reviewers. That’s probably not something to boast about, but we’re proud, nonetheless. Moreover, we think this wide range of experience at Disney’s global parks, and not just Walt Disney World and Disneyland, gives us better perspective.
A couple things to note. First, we strongly value atmosphere and theme, and focus on these two characteristics pretty heavily in our reviews. To us, themed design is one advantage Disney has over real world restaurants. Most Disney restaurants will not measure up to real world counterparts in terms of cuisine or pricing. Thematically, they are second to none, though.
Moreover, these restaurants are graded on a curve relative to other dining in their respective parks. As compared to ‘real world’ restaurants, most options in the Disney parks are overpriced for the cuisine quality. However, you pay a premium for the location, convenience, and thematic attention to detail.
What we do not do is offer faint praise to every single item we eat, or every restaurant. There’s a lot of bad food in the Disney parks, and we will offer our genuine impressions of what is not worth your time or limited stomach space. You can find no shortage of sites that offer nothing but effusive praise and think all things Disney are amazing. This is not one of those sites.
Nevertheless, reasonable minds may differ with regard to the same restaurant. This is a big reason why we encourage readers to offer their feedback in reply to each review–and you’ll find a lot of good (and also unbiased) crowd-sourced info in the comments section.
With that said, click each restaurant name to read our full review of the restaurant. In them, you’ll find commentary about theme, atmosphere, and cuisine quality. Or you can just ‘vote with your eyes’ and browse through the food photos of different items that each restaurant serves.
Please note that we will be making return visits to many of these restaurants throughout 2020, so check back throughout the year for updates to some of the older reviews–unlike Chef Mickey’s, we try to keep everything fresh!
Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews
- Coral Reef Review (Future World)
- Coral Reef Revisited Review (Future World)
- Garden Grill Review (Future World)
- Electric Umbrella Review (Future World)
- Sunshine Seasons Review (Future World)
- Fountain View Starbucks Review (Future World)
- Le Cellier Review (World Showcase, Canada)
- San Angel Inn Restaurante Review (World Showcase, Mexico)
- Biergarten Review (World Showcase, Germany)
- Christmas at Biergarten Review (World Showcase, Germany)
- Lotus Blossom Cafe Review (World Showcase, China)
- Nine Dragons Review (World Showcase, China)
- Via Napoli Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tutto Italia Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tokyo Dining Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Katsura Grill Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Teppan Edo Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Liberty Inn Review (World Showcase, American Adventure)
- Chefs de France Review (World Showcase, France)
- Monsieur Paul Review (World Showcase, France)
- L’Artisan des Glaces Review (World Showcase, France)
- Les Halles Bakery Review (World Showcase, France)
- Restaurant Marrakesh (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Spice Road Table Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Tangierine Cafe Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Review (World Showcase, Norway)
- Akershus Princess Breakfast Review (World Showcase, Norway)
- Rose & Crown Review (World Showcase, United Kingdom)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews
Disney California Adventure
Disneyland Resort Hotels/Downtown Disney
Tokyo Disney Resort Restaurant Reviews
Disneyland Paris Restaurants
- Walt’s – An American Restaurant Review (Disneyland Paris, Main Street USA)
- Toad Hall Review (Disneyland Paris, Fantasyland)
- Lucky Nugget Saloon Review (Disneyland Paris, Frontierland)
- Cowboy Cookout BBQ Review (Disneyland Paris, Frontierland)
- Plaza Gardens Restaurant Review (Disneyland Paris, Main Street USA)
- Agrabah Cafe Restaurant Review (Disneyland Paris, Adventureland)
- Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost Review (Disneyland Paris, Adventureland)
- Restaurant Hakuna Matata (Disneyland Paris, Adventureland)
- Cafe Hyperion Review (Disneyland Paris, Discoveryland)
- Bistrot Chez Rémy Review (Walt Disney Studios Park, La Place de Rémy)
- Earl of Sandwich Review (Disney Village)
Hong Kong & Shanghai Disneyland Restaurants
Disney Cruise Line
Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii
That covers all of the restaurants we’ve reviewed thus far!
You probably noticed that this page includes links to only restaurant reviews. We have a wide variety of other dining resources, including where to eat to maximize your savings on the Disney Dining Plan, where the best cupcakes, steaks, etc. are found, and a myriad of “Top 10” dining lists. In many cases, these resources are more helpful than the reviews themselves. To find these resources for your destination, be sure to check out our Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews & Resources or our Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews & Resources. Both of those pages include links to reviews, plus the other resources.
This is just a partial listing of the restaurants at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and beyond, at which we’ve dined thus far. We have a lot more reviews coming soon, especially from the non-US parks. Even if you don’t plan on ever visiting the international parks, we think it can be fun to see the unique Disney theming that each offer, as well as the sometimes unfamiliar (and sometimes very familiar!) cuisine, so make sure to read those reviews, too. Just be careful…you might find yourself wanting to visit those parks, too!
Check back often as we update this list with more favorites. We also recommend looking through and searching the menus of different Disney restaurants to see what might appeal to you, because there are a lot of choices.
For trip planning tips and comprehensive advice, make sure to read our Walt Disney World Trip Planning Guide and Disneyland Trip Planning Guide. For updates on Walt Disney World, the latest news, discount information, and tips, sign up for our free monthly newsletter!
What do you think of these restaurants? What restaurant is your favorite place to dine at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, or Hong Kong Disneyland? Which Disney restaurants are on your bucket list? Do you agree or disagree with any of our reviews? Any questions we can help you answer? Hearing your feedback—even when you disagree with us—is both interesting to us and helpful to other readers, so please share your thoughts below in the comments!