Walt Disney World and Disneyland have many restaurants and dining options. To assist you in choosing where to eat, our reviews feature food photos, thoughts on cuisine & ambiance, and other useful information. This page features links to each Walt Disney World and Disneyland restaurant we’ve reviewed, plus links for the Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Aulani restaurants we’ve reviewed thus far.
In the last few years, we have dined at over 200 different Disney restaurants, 161 of which we have reviewed (so far!). To our knowledge, we have reviewed more Disney restaurants than any other bloggers…which probably isn’t something to boast about, but we’re proud, nonetheless! As we’ve made return visits to many of these restaurants, we are in the process of updating many of these reviews as of October 2016 (menus and quality don’t stay the same forever!).
Each review features a detailed description of the restaurant, some useful information for it, several food photos, and our opinions on the restaurant. At the end of each review, we assign a numerical score out of 10 to each restaurant, based upon its cuisine and ambiance. Unless the review explicitly states otherwise, we do not factor service into the score, as service at Disney restaurants is incredibly inconsistent (even at the same restaurant on the same night).
Click each restaurant name to read our full review of the restaurant, and see some photos of different items that each restaurant serves!
Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews
- Coral Reef Review (Future World)
- Garden Grill Review (Future World)
- Electric Umbrella Review (Future World)
- Sunshine Seasons Review (Future World)
- Le Cellier Review (World Showcase, Canada)
- Biergarten Review (World Showcase, Germany)
- Lotus Blossom Cafe Review (World Showcase, China)
- Via Napoli Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tutto Italia Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tokyo Dining Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Katsura Grill Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Liberty Inn Review (World Showcase, American Adventure)
- Chefs de France Review (World Showcase, France)
- Bistro de Paris Review (World Showcase, France)
- L’Artisan des Glaces Review (World Showcase, France)
- Restaurant Marrakesh (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Spice Road Table Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Tangierine Cafe Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Review (World Showcase, Norway)
- Rose & Crown Review (World Showcase, United Kingdom)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews
Disney California Adventure
Disneyland Resort Hotels
Tokyo Disney Resort Restaurant Reviews
- Cape Cod Cook-Off Review (Tokyo, DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- S.S. Columbia Dining Room Review (Tokyo DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- New York Deli Review (Tokyo DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- Sailing Day Buffet Review (Tokyo DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- Casbah Food Court Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Arabian Coast)
- Sultan’s Oasis Review (Tokyo Disney, Arabian Coast)
- Magellan’s Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Cafe Portofino Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Ristorante di Cannaletto Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Zambini Bros. Ristorante Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Vulcania Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mysterious Island)
- Horizon Bay Restaurant Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Port Discovery)
- Miguel’s El Dorado Cantina (Tokyo DisneySea, Lost River Delta)
Disneyland Resort Paris Restaurants
Hong Kong Disneyland Restaurants
Disney Cruise Line
Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii
That covers all of the restaurants we’ve reviewed thus far!
You probably noticed that this page includes links to only restaurant reviews. We have a wide variety of other dining resources, including where to eat to maximize your savings on the Disney Dining Plan, where the best cupcakes, steaks, etc. are found, and a myriad of “Top 10” dining lists. In many cases, these resources are more helpful than the reviews themselves. To find these resources for your destination, be sure to check out our Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews & Resources or our Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews & Resources. Both of those pages include links to reviews, plus the other resources.
This is just a partial listing of the restaurants at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and beyond, at which we’ve dined thus far. We have a lot more reviews coming soon, especially from the non-US parks. Even if you don’t plan on ever visiting the international parks, we think it can be fun to see the unique Disney theming that each offer, as well as the sometimes unfamiliar (and sometimes very familiar!) cuisine, so make sure to read those reviews, too. Just be careful…you might find yourself wanting to visit those parks, too!
Check back often as we update this list with more favorites, including Teppan Edo, Blue Lagoon, Akershus, and many others! We also recommend looking through and searching the menus of different Disney restaurants to see what might appeal to you, because there are a lot of choices.
For trip planning tips and comprehensive advice, make sure to read our Walt Disney World Trip Planning Guide and Disneyland Trip Planning Guide.
For updates on Walt Disney World, the latest news, discount information, and tips, sign up for our free monthly newsletter!
What do you think of these restaurants? What restaurant is your favorite place to dine at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, or Hong Kong Disneyland? Which Disney restaurants are on your bucket list? Let us know in the comments!