Walt Disney World and Disneyland have hundreds of restaurant and dining options, which can be overwhelming for some people. To assist, we’re highlighting reviews of some fan-favorite Disney restaurants here. This page features links to each Walt Disney World and Disneyland restaurant we’ve reviewed, plus links for the Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort restaurants we’ve reviewed thus far. (Reviews for Hong Kong Disneyland Restaurants are coming soon.)
Each review features a detailed description of the restaurant, some useful information for it, several food photos, and our opinion (or opinions, plural, if the two of us disagree about a particular Disney restaurant) on the restaurant. At the end of each review, we assign a numerical score out of 10 to each restaurant, based upon its cuisine and ambiance. Unless the review explicitly states otherwise, we do not factor service into the score, as service varies so widely (even at the same restaurant on the same night) based upon a number of factors that we do not feel it useful to you to score a restaurant based upon our anecdotal service experience. As for the scores, think of them along the lines of letter grades you received in school. A score of 10/10 is an A+, a score of 8/10 is a B-, a score of 6/10 is a D-, (and so on), anything below a 6/10 is varying degrees of flunking. Scores are not listed for any restaurants located in international parks at this time, as we do not feel we have sufficient experience with these restaurants to give them numerical scores. We expect that to change as we try more options and revisit locations.
Please note that this page includes links to only restaurant reviews. We have a wide variety of other dining resources, including where to eat to maximize your savings on the Disney Dining Plan, where the best cupcakes, steaks, etc. are found, and a myriad of “Top 10” dining lists. In many cases, these resources are more helpful than the reviews themselves. To find these resources for your destination, be sure to check out our Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews & Resources or our Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews & Resources. Both of those pages include links to reviews, plus the other resources.
Click each restaurant name to read our full review of the restaurant, and see some photos of different items that each restaurant serves!
Walt Disney World Restaurant Reviews
- Coral Reef Review (Future World)
- Garden Grill Review (Future World)
- Sunshine Seasons Review (Future World)
- Le Cellier Review (World Showcase, Canada)
- Biergarten Review (World Showcase, Germany)
- Lotus Blossom Cafe Review (World Showcase, China)
- Via Napoli Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tutto Italia Review (World Showcase, Italy)
- Tokyo Dining Review (World Showcase, Japan)
- Liberty Inn Review (World Showcase, American Adventure)
- Chefs de France Review (World Showcase, France)
- Bistro de Paris Review (World Showcase, France)
- Restaurant Marrakesh (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Spice Road Table Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Tangierine Cafe Review (World Showcase, Morocco)
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Review (World Showcase, Norway)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews
Disney California Adventure
Disneyland Resort Hotels
Tokyo Disney Resort Restaurant Reviews
- Cape Cod Cook-Off Review (Tokyo, DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- S.S. Columbia Dining Room Review (Tokyo DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- New York Deli Review (Tokyo DisneySea, American Waterfront)
- Casbah Food Court Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Arabian Coast)
- Magellan’s Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Cafe Portofino Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Ristorante di Cannaletto Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mediterranean Harbor)
- Vulcania Review (Tokyo DisneySea, Mysterious Island)
- Miguel’s El Dorado Cantina (Tokyo DisneySea, Lost River Delta)
- Crystal Palace Review (Tokyo Disneyland, Main Street USA)
- Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall Review (Tokyo Disneyland, Fantasyland)
- Pan Galactic Pizza Port Review (Tokyo Disneyland, Tomorrowland)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant Review (Tokyo Disneyland, Adventureland)
- Hungry Bear Restaurant Review (Tokyo Disneyland, Frontierland)
- Mickey & Co. Diamond Horseshoe Dinner Show (Tokyo Disneyland, Frontierland)
Disneyland Resort Paris Restaurants
Hong Kong Disneyland Restaurants
Disney Cruise Line
Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii
That covers all of the restaurants we’ve reviewed thus far!
This is just a partial listing of the restaurants at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Disneyland Paris at which we’ve dined. We have a lot more reviews coming soon, especially from the non-US parks. Even if you don’t plan on ever visiting the international parks, we think it can be fun to see the unique Disney theming that each offer, as well as the sometimes unfamiliar (and sometimes very familiar!) cuisine, so make sure to read those reviews, too. Just be careful…you might find yourself wanting to visit those parks, too!
Check back often as we update this list with more favorites, including Teppan Edo, Steakhouse 55, Blue Lagoon, Akershus, and many others! We also recommend looking through and searching the menus of different Disney restaurants to see what might appeal to you, because there are a lot of choices.
For trip planning tips and comprehensive advice, make sure to read our Walt Disney World Trip Planning Guide and Disneyland Trip Planning Guide.
For updates on Walt Disney World, the latest news, discount information, and tips, sign up for our free monthly newsletter!
What do you think of these restaurants? What restaurant is your favorite place to dine at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney Resort, or Hong Kong Disneyland? Which Disney restaurants are on your bucket list? Let us know in the comments!